British Columbia Drift Steelhead Nymph Fly Rod, 7100-4 10' 7wt
Steelheading with a single hand fly rod has never been so good!
British Columbia Drift Steelhead Nymph Fly Rod:
- Line Size: 7
- Length: 10 feet
- Sections: 4
- Blank color: Silt Grey
- Reel Seat: Darkened nickel silver, uplocking
- Spacer: Cocobolo
- Guides: Blued chrome light steel wire
- Handle: Proprietary Leland Grip
- Action: Adaptive, Fast
Not all steelhead return to spawn in a classic, broader rivers. Instead, many fish return to smaller rivers (almost streams). A switch or Spey rod is simply too long and cumbersome on smaller waters.
Casting our British Columbia Drift rod in tighter quarters is a dream come true for dedicated steelhead anglers. Whether you're nymphing or swinging, our 10 foot 7 weight can roll cast, underhand cast, overhead cast and even single-hand Spey cast with ease.
- The best single-hand steelhead fly rod available.
- Perfect for swinging flies and nymphing techniques.
- Only the best materials and components were used to craft this rod.
- Four-piece makes for convenient travel and easy storage.
- Best warranty in the business.