Avantt Series Fly Rods
With ultra-low swing weight and lightning-fast recovery, these rods come alive in the hand.
Almost 20 years ago was the first time we sold a Thomas & Thomas bamboo fly rod. Simply put, we love the rods because they were beautifully made and were so much fun to cast and catch fish with. Today, we are proud to re-introduce you to T & T with the Avantt Series Fly rods.
All these rods are made with the utmost integrity right here in the USA. Welcome back Thomas & Thomas.
Remarkably light and responsive for effortless casts.
T&T’s proprietary StratoTherm Resin has such incredible strength and vibration dampening characteristics that it forced us to approach freshwater fly rod design in a new way. The result is the remarkably light and responsive Avantt Series. With ultra-low swing weight and lightning-fast recovery, these rods come alive in the hand.
At close range, the Avantt rods provide precise command of the fly with a delicate touch. Longer casts reveal surprising power and line
speed with tight loops and excellent line control.
– 4-piece multi-modulus blank with stealth matte “T&T Blue” low friction surface.
– Snake Brand ECOating snake guides.
– Titanium frame stripping guide with SiC insert.
– Gunmetal-anodized, milled aluminum up-locking reel seat.
– Ultra-premium quality cork grip.
– Fast recovery, quick dampening rod action. Four piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process.
– Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte blue extends casting range.
– Titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides and Snake brand ECOating guides.
– Powder coated aluminum rod tube with precision milled cap and collar.
– Hand made one at a time in Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA.