Chasing the beach blitz on foot or searching for high-country trout, you have to cover a lot of ground. When you’re on the move, the redesigned and 20% larger Stealth Atom Sling comfortably hauls a day’s worth of gear on your back. Stop to change flies and the fishing bag slides around to the front for easy access. Inside, the Stealth Atom Sling holds two large fly boxes and has organizing pockets with hook-and-loop closures for all the necessary doodads. Need a flat work surface? The molded, front-zippered panel drops open like a miniature fly-tying table. Tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier coated ballistic nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture and protects your goods. More details: top-access, mesh-lined security pocket; internal 100% waterproof phone/camera pocket; single external water-bottle pocket with security keeper; new external tippet holder; air-mesh back panel; highly water-repellent exterior YKK® zippers; fully adjustable neck and waist strap.
– Polyurethane-coated 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon is durable, protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
– Molded front drop-down panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in mesh-lined security pocket; TPU-welded waterproof interior pocket
– Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water-repellent
– 3mm air-mesh back panel for comfort and ventilation
– Adjustable neck and waist strap allows for layering
– Nylon/spandex water-bottle pocket with security keeper
– Pack: 9.15-oz 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon. Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester. Back and back of sling strap: 3mm 100% polyester air mesh. All with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
– 623 g (22 oz)
– Made in Vietnam.
Light Bog, Forge Grey