We have taken the proven S1 combination of power and durability and broken it down into a multi-piece performance tool for the traveling angler. Our material and design expertise manifests itself in a range of rods that perform to the highest level and as the total equal of more traditionally constructed models. The pack-ability of these finely tuned rods increase anglers mobility with no decrease in the S1 performance factor.
More about the Cross Series:
The Cross S Series of rods are the epitome of our decades long tradition of outstanding rod building. State of the art material and technology proudly manufactured using the latest methods and hand finishing having been put through a testing process of utmost rigor by the best fly fishers in the world. We continue to evolve the series adding new models and tapers to take account of tactics and techniques exploited by modern fly fishers. These rods maintain the LOOP position at the forefront of con- temporary rod design.
CROSS SERIES TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
• Blank in aesthetic matte smoke finish.
• High-grade cork handle with cork mix reinforcements
• Triangular 3-pin aluminum reel seat in gun metal finish
• Titanium stripping guides
• Black Nickel snake- and tip guides
• Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct fit
• Delivered in matching aluminum tube and cloth bag