Some say that the best rod ever designed by the man was the 9126-4. Now he has redefined what that means by updating this rod with higher quality materials and more time on the water.
The updated Göran Andersson rod series features a deeper action that works through the entire grip when fully loaded. A short recovery allows for a quick and early stop. These rods give the technically competent caster the ability to push the envelope and achieve more than any other rods available.
• Blank in aesthetic matte finish
• High grade cork handle in best available quality
• Triangular reel-seat keeps fly reel steady in place. Form follows function
• Ceramic stripping guides and chrome snake guides with double coating
• Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct fit on rod sections
• Delivered in matching aluminum tube and cloth bag