British Columbia Switch Rod 7110-4 11′ 7wt
Our British Columbia Switch rod is ready for any cast in just about any angling situation.
38 in stockCompare
British Columbia Switch Rod
- Line Size: 7
- Length: 11 feet
- Sections: 4
- Blank color: Silt Grey
- Reel Seat: Darkened nickel silver, uplocking
- Spacer: Cocobolo
- Guides: Blued chrome light steel wire
- Handle: Proprietary Leland Grip
- Action: Adaptive, Fast
You string up your switch rod on the tailgate of your pick up, grab your tips, a spool of 12 lb. mono, and a box of flies and hit the trail. You meander through redwoods until you emerge at you favorite run. Several large boulders make for perfect steelhead holding water. You cast you fly upstream of the first boulder and let it soak. A big upstream mend just as your fly is over the rock and your swing starts. Your confidence is not shaken when you come up empty handed… after all you are swinging for chrome. As the day nears an end you switch it up to indicators and pull a fish out on the last boulder.
Our British Columbia Switch rod is best described as a compact Spey rod. It’s the perfect choice for smaller waters and a wide range of casts. From overhead to underhand, single Spey to Double Speys, Perry Pokes to Snake Rolls, this little rod can cast them all with ease.
Designed from the ground up to be balanced and efficient, it’s the perfect rod choice for a long day of enjoyable, repetitive casting. Sure, you’ll eventually catch a steelhead, but the way we look at it, at Leland Rod Co., you might as well enjoy every cast between your catches, too.
- The best switch fly rod made today.
- Perfect length and weight for all things steelhead.
- Balanced and efficient. Casts like a dream.
- Only the best materials and components used. The prettiest fly rod you’ve ever seen.
- Best warranty in the business.