Airflo Sniper T-14 Custom Fly Line
Aggressive Front Taper
2 in stockCompare
- To help people catch more fish Airflo has developed a new aggressive short head Striper line. The Sniper line is based on a shorter version of our 40+ line with its easy casting condensed head and thick tip diameter. The Sniper has a Dual Head Design which allows the line to perform as well for lesser casters as it does for advanced casters. Lesser casters can cast the line with only the front 15 feet of line out the rod tip while the expert will aerialize the entire head to achieve maximum distance. They come in floating, intermediate sink, type 3, and type 7 sink.
- Included in the Sniper family is a new “Custom Cut” line, made with a level 35 foot head of 14 grain per foot sink tip material blending into an intermediate running line. Floating and intermediate lines are looped both front and back, the Sink 3, 7 and CC are looped in the back only.
- Taper: Short head, Long Front Taper Design
- Core: Power Core
- Range: WF8 – WF10 Floating/Int./Sink 3/Sink 7/Custom Tip
- Coating: Polyfuse XT Dual-Layer System
- Polyleader: Salmon
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
WF87S (315gr), WF97S (375gr)