Airflo Ridge Striper Intermediate Fly Line
Cold Saltwater Workhorse
- There’s a difference between cold and really cold… especially when your fly line starts misbehaving.
- The original environment where fly fishers started to appreciate the benefits of polyurethane coatings – an unrelenting toughness and unbelievable suppleness in the coldest conditions made the original a firm favourite with east coast striper fishers.
- Eastern Atlantic Salmon fisherman have found this to be a great line also, easy to manage, great floating, and superb casting in their cold waters.
- Improved by the inclusion of Power Cores, memory is reduced to zero and the uncanny ability to set hooks at long range helps you catch even more fish. Floating and Intermediate lines are looped.
- Taper: Short Front Taper And Mid Length Belly
- Core: Power Core
- Range: WF7 – WF10
- Coating: Floating/Intermediate – Ridged Polyfuse XT | Sinking – Polyfuse XT
- Polyleader: Salmon