The goal of the Q series by LOOP was to design a range of high performance fly rods that suit a range of angling abilities.
They also wanted to offer a rod that exceeded their expectations while not putting a dent in your bank account. If you have not experienced a LOOP rod, this is a great starting point.
The Q series is available in the most popular single/double hand length and weight categories. Each designed specifically to achieve the best results for that particular rod. For example, the 9 foot 4 weight has a Medium/Medium Fast action for delicate spring creek situations while the 9 foot 8 weight features a Fast action and has the backbone combined with speed for firing long distance casts across a windy flat.
For whatever species you are pursuing, the new Q series has you covered and the price tag makes the decision that much easier. Beautifully designed and aesthetically pleasing in every regard, we bet you’ll fall in love with this new one from LOOP.
- – Blank in aesthetic cool grey matte finish
- – Round aluminum reel seat in matte grey finish with embossed Q logo
- – AA grade cork handle with cork mix reinforcements
- – American Tackle titanium stripping guides on single-hand #7-10
- – Stainless steel hard chrome stripping guides on single-hand #4-6 & double-handers
- – Stainless steel hard chrome snake guides
- – Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct rod section alignment
- – Delivered in a matching rounded tube and cloth bag
- – Designed and developed in Sweden