Makes easy work when casting heavier nymph rigs. At ten feet, this rod mends like a dream.
New Zealand Nymph Fly Rod:
- Line Size: 5
- Length: 10 feet
- Sections: 4
- Blank color: Olive
- Reel Seat: Darkened nickel silver, uplocking
- Spacer: Cocobolo
- Guides: Blued chrome light steel wire
- Handle: Proprietary Leland Grip
- Action: Adaptive, Fast
When it comes to nymph fishing, two important considerations should come to mind. First, a well-designed nymph rod should efficiently and effortlessly cast heavier nymph rigs. Secondly, the rod should be long enough to manage and mend your fly line to create a natural drift.
Our New Zealand 10' #5 Nymph fly rod was designed specifically for nymph fishing. The extra length and adaptive action also makes for efficient roll casts, as well as single hand Spey casts. You'll be able to hit those hard to reach slots and ledges where the big fish hide and drift your fly in a very lifelike fashion.
Add this rod to your quiver and you'll be able to catch trout when your friends are fishlessly scratching their heads.
- The best nymph fly rod available.
- Perfect for indicator or tight-line nymphing.
- Only the best materials and components used to craft this rod.
- Includes top-quality aluminum rod tube with rod sock.
- Best warranty in the business.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.