Can’t decide between a traditional fishing vest and sling pack? Neither could we. So we combined the two for a best-of-both-worlds solution. Our Vest Front Sling features our vertical-pocket vest configuration on one side, with a larger storage pack (like our Stealth Atom Sling) on the other. Access to either is simple; just swing the side you want around to the front without having to take it off. External nylon utility keeper provides secure attachment point for zingers while a selection of easy-access pockets keeps the stuff you need handy. Inside, there’s a range of organizing pockets; a 100% waterproof, welded security pouch; and enough room for lunch, jacket and extra fly boxes.
– Vertical pocket vest front with sling back combines the best of both worlds
– Rear pod can swing around to front without removing garment for easy gear access
– Nylon utility keeper provides secure point to attach zinger, nippers, etc.
– Internal quick-access pockets for tippet spools; organizing pockets with hook-and-loop closures; internal 100% waterproof welded security pouch
– Zippered back pocket provides plenty of storage for lunch, jacket and fly boxes
– Vest: 6.25-oz 210-denier 100% polyester 3-D spacer mesh. Inside pocket: 5.8-oz 100% polyester. Shoulder harness and back panel: 4.55-oz 100% polyester
– 433 g (15.3 oz)
– Made in Vietnam.